Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Outgoing mail (Updated)

Today I finished replying some letters from my new pals, all of them are introduction letters, so they're shorter than usual, because the first 1 or 2 letters are the most difficult for me. Also, I wrote an introduction letter to another pal, and I'm sending a couple of postcards for another friend. Tomorrow I'm going to the post office to send letters to Manuela (Germany), Mariell (Norway), Andreea (Romania), Barbara (Finland) and Linda (Italy). I hope to not have any problem at the post office with one of the letters, because I enclosed something else on the envelope (and I hope it will arrive in one piece, too).

Talking about postcards, tomorrow I'll be sending the last two I had at home, so I'm going to buy some more during the weekend.

Update: I just came back from the post office, and I decided to send them certified, because I think it will be a little bit faster and safer (and it isn't as expensive as it's on another countries).

4 comments:

  1. Lots of outgoing letters! :D Somehow the fisrt letter is always the hardest for me, too. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some people like to write very long introduction letters, but it isn't for me :( But after that, I usually write longer :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, first letters are really hard to write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think about trying something different for introduction letters, but I don't have any good idea yet :(

      Delete